Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Best Place In Mississauga To Get A Brazilian Wax






preface : a Man of a Thousand Faces, a man of many personalities, perhaps ..... but it is a orsettino sweet, a person of strong feeling, he always supervises, controls, even when it seems there is no else, defender of the weak, unable to create with his laughter, so many situations that are incomprehensible to many, want to give a name to this person, it is virtually impossible, so do not use the nik with those who know him, but an equally known, the way he makes me feel close to me many times protected, because I know that when else is he, I'm never alone .... ... you sweet friend and my words ...... THANK YOU ......


----------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -----

Remember?
Just when
of our flight twice
over the fences high
of perpetual snow
warmed my hands
on your wings
on your fears
calm listening to the beats of your heart

that heart
so full
that heart so full of myself
your days so 'simple
your speeches like a calm lake
reflect all that
I found in you.
There is no 'more' to track me
of becoming, past words and gestures exchanged
,
me you stay
when I felt something ,
feel I have left you,
slight movements
sweet in looks clear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment