Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Best Blue Print Of Balsa Wood Design

in partenza...

... prepare the case, the direction of Milan, again, I have one of these surprises waiting for me:
- weekend in paris
- weekend in London
- weekend in a castle

only clues: Take a document of identity 'and a nice dress, they mean nothing and everything and knowing the type ... can sidetrack well.
I have done my standard: * Hairdresser
: short and blacks who like 'can I put the red lipstick
* Beauty: usual waxing and a manicure from fear
* Shopping: little, that the money is running out to a

No what I was prepared to recognize in the mirror again.
in the category of women who are shorter, dye, stretch, short hairstyle change when they change something in their lives ... important.
I dyed my hair red just come back in Italy, and besides more 'short eppoi i boccoli, eppoi ancora piu' corti, eppoi la permanente, eppoi un altro rosso... eppoi ieri cortissimi, sbarazzini, neri, il mio colore naturale.
Asciugati lisci. Finito.
Infilo gli occhiali, mi guardo allo specchio, io.
Mi riconosco...dopo molto tempo, tantissimo che mi sembra un secolo di lontananza da me. Sono io quella nello specchio. Sono di nuovo io.
Non sono i capelli che mi cambiano l'anima o il carattere, ma riescono a ricordarmi da dove vengo, la mia storia...e gli ultimi tasselli si inseriscono nel puzzle complessivo, mi guardo e mi riconosco. Sorrido all'immaggine nello specchio.
Cammino diversa, l'ha detto il brother.

Vado a fare la valigia...che senno perdo il treno...fate i bravi mentre sono via ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment