Thursday, January 17, 2008

Ovarian Brown Discharge

Interno Berlinese

A large room, white, bright light from Berlin nn even feel like there is. The sun is going down while we prepare dinner. You were ready, did you direct questions, and sautéed in the kitchen. I prevaricated setting the table, I did not search for answers.
need to cross the hell of Virgil. You took me by the shoulders and forced to look in the mirror. You have crossed with me 12 months of hell. You want to talk to each evento, di ogni stramaledetto giorno. Hai voluto sollevare pietre e guardare dentro gli armadi e sotto i tappeti.
Senza spavento, senza giudizio, senza recriminazioni mi hai raccontato di nuovo questo 2007 denso e difficile. Lo hai riletto tutto, senza lasciare nulla al caso.
Ma l'immagine di me che mi rimandi non è inchiodata al 2007, è complessa. Vecchia di 10 anni di amicizia. Tu hai visto molto di me e mi stai rimandando molto.
Le mie parole sono un processo che non mi discolpa, le tue il senno della complessita'.
Tu mi hai incontrata diversa, mi hai visto cambiare, piangere e gioire, sognare e realizzare, impuntarmi e scazzare, quante cose sai di me, quante ne abbiamo vissute insieme. Tu mi hai vista, tu conosci What I have in the back.
I forgot my past and I see no future, I remain rooted to 2007.
you smoke another cigarette, have a direct words and look me in the face.
No more room for feeling sorry for himself. Not any 'no reason.
Hell you can not 'cross alone. There is no need to cross the hell of Virgil.

0 comments:

Post a Comment