Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Letter Confirming Volunteer





often ask me "lory, but you're looking for? You really are?" prevaricated .... and I'm trying to sidetrack the real me, not to be discovered, not to be understood ...... A special person for me, I wrote one day ... "you're an interesting person lory too bad you do anything not to like. "I know, I know someone special, I know my character, my limitations, my fears, I know my past, I know my mind, I do not know what to expect for the future ...... I also know that from the top of your intelligence, if we were talking about this, I would say: "Lory past is past, you can not always think that, because it would harm not only to you, too Who wants to live closer to you now ... for what it gives you, without paying for people wanting to know, the price of a past that no one can change, but remember, the architect of your future you can be, but if you just stop thinking and be willing to pay, remember that no one can erase .".... here my dear "friend" I think I would say this, you are wise you my dear "friend", so I know you're always piaciuto.Molte times, try not to think, I try to be positive with others, but do the damage of which they then cry .... I will try, as is my style, to tell me slowly ... day after day ... in my thoughts, my memories, my desires and above all .... my mood swings ..... because I want to do? ... simple .... this is the my diary, created especially for my outbursts, I care little if I understand ... just read my mind if those who share my being ..... .... I just want to find a spot and analyze ..... .... so ... in short my dear "virtual friend ..". ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment